Third Party MIUI Theme
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Theme for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Theme can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Drift meow MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mode support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Theme works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, MIUI 12 and MIUI 11. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme, MIUI 12.5 Theme or MIUI 13 Theme then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Theme which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 13 Theme, MIUI 12.5 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Theme Developer.
MIUI Theme Details:
Name: Drift meow
Designer: Wang Xiaoshuai
Description: Animal limited is finally here ! -The cutest kitty in the whole network can’t miss it ! This theme is the first theme of Wang Xiaoshuai’s animal limited series . It has a lot of careful details . Thank you for your support and use . [ Theme features ] Drifting Meow , original image , for this IP , I have deeply beautified the theme , including side sliding , status bar battery , signal , desktop components , off – screen display , fingerprint unlocking , etc. Everyone finds out slowly. [ Precautions ] 1. This theme is perfectly adapted to MIUI12 , and some versions of the stable version of MIUI13 ( the new version of Wonder Center may not be compatible ) . 2. If the modules such as side slide do not take effect , restart the phone after reusing the theme , restart and restart again . 3. This theme lock screen theoretically supports up to 144 frames to run smoothly . When using it for the first time , if the lock screen drops frames , restarting the phone can solve it . [ Theme introduction ] 1. Swipe up on the lock screen to unlock 2. Double – click the lock screen clock to switch colors ( very useful for dark wallpapers ) 3. Double – click WeChat , weather , and music avatars to quickly open the program 4. Double – click the gear icon to quickly enter the lock screen settings , and set the lock screen music , screen opening effect , and default charging animation . 5. Double – click the text at the bottom of the desktop widget to switch styles . 6. Thank you for your support ! Your support is a powerful driving force for me to persist in creating !!!!
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Drift meow MIUI THEME PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Theme Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Theme
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI Theme.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Theme
Method 1:- MIUI Theme with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Theme from your storage .
- Import MIUI Theme and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Theme with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Theme and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Theme with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Theme on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In theme option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.