Third Party MIUI Theme
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Theme for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Theme can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Kawama MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mode support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Theme works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, MIUI 12 and MIUI 11. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme, MIUI 12.5 Theme or MIUI 13 Theme then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Theme which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 13 Theme, MIUI 12.5 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Theme Developer.
MIUI Theme Details:
Designer: A cold grapefruit
Description: Between the mountains and rivers , the thought of thinking alone Drop – down custom panel , three lock screen styles.
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Kawama MIUI THEME PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Theme Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Theme
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI Theme.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Theme
Method 1:- MIUI Theme with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Theme from your storage .
- Import MIUI Theme and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Theme with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Theme and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Theme with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Theme on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In theme option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.