Third Party MIUI 13 Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI 13 Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI 13 Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Maidan MIUI 13 Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI 13 Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI 13 Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 13. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes, MIUI 12 Themes or MIUI 13 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 13 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Designer: Line Cloud
Description: Introduction to the theme : Gently swirls the sultry evening wind on the ground in summer , ordinary or special , clumsy or clever the same . Unlock method : slide up to unlock. Description of lock screen function : 1. Swipe down the screen (pull down) to bring up the menu bar (swipe up or click outside the menu bar to close); 2. The menu bar can control: bottom icon, gravity sensor, charging effect, time style; 3. Swipe right The screen can be switched to the negative screen (swipe left to return to the home page); 4. Click the countdown component on the negative screen to switch the countdown to “this year, this month, and today; 5. Click the “mood component” on the left side of the negative screen to switch the mood style (11 groups optional).
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Maidan MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.