Third Party MIUI 13 Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI 13 Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI 13 Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Read MIUI 13 Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI 13 Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI 13 Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 13. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes, MIUI 12 Themes or MIUI 13 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 13 Theme, MIUI 12 Theme or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Description: I hope you will like the ” Nian ” of the quasi – physical style 🙂 Please read the theme description carefully : 1. Swipe up to unlock the lock screen ; 2. Click the time area of the lock screen to switch the time style . There are four styles in total , all of which are clicked to switch the time area ; 3. Click the camera icon in the lower right corner and swipe left to enter the camera immediately ; 4. Click the flashlight icon in the lower left corner to quickly turn on the rear flash ; 5. Swipe right to enter the lock screen minus one screen ; 6. On the negative screen of the lock screen , the four icons of phone , SMS , QQ and WeChat can enter the lock screen settings to customize their commonly used applications ; 7. On the negative screen of the lock screen , the three icons of recording , computer and card package can be used to open the application when the lock screen is not unlocked , and the three icons cannot be customized ; 8. All function entrances of the lock screen need to be double – clicked to open ; 9. On the negative screen of the lock screen , double – click the setting icon to directly enter the lock screen custom settings ; 10. The style of the desktop clock also supports switching between four styles . In order not to conflict with the open clock , the clicked area when switching is the digital minute of each style ( two digits on the right side of the digital clock , and the following digits are under the style four ) . ) area , click on the digital clock ( two digits on the left of the digital clock , and the upper digits are on the four sides of the style ) area to open the clock application .
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Read MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.