Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Ming ceremony Spring only MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Ming ceremony Spring only
Description: [ Ming ceremony ] -Spring limited super bright theme On this beautiful spring day when everything is recovering , let us observe the growth of a sapling for 31 days ( This theme is exclusively produced by designer / producer : civet ) Exclusive minimalist hand – painted style is coming It has been adapted to 500+ super soft and cute icons Unsuitable icons can be reported in the comment area Morandi color matching brings a new eye – catching experience A lot of interesting animated eggs are waiting for you to unlock ( clock eggs , calendar eggs , weather eggs … ) Exquisite and practical parts just to give you the best experience The following is a description of the lock screen function : 1. Double lock screen sliding switch , you can choose your favorite style arbitrarily 2. Slide down the clock area to switch to the minimalist mode clock 3. Double – click the tree area to switch the [ Automatically switch between day and night ] mode . 4. Click the button in the center of the screen to switch between [ Day ] and [ Night ] modes 5. Double – click the shortcut to enter the APP 6. Double – click the step count area at the bottom to enter the [ Shortcut Edit ] page 7. Click the [ Anniversary Day ] widget to enter the date, 8. Click on the left side of the [ Quick Payment ] widget to switch the [ WeChat ] [ Alipay ] entrance 9. Click the [ Drinking water check – in ] widget to record the drinking water , eight glasses of water a day , healthy and beautiful .
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Ming ceremony Spring only MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.