Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Rainbow MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Designer: Path to the spider’s nest
Description: 1. 8 desktop clock widgets (double-click on the left side of the widget to switch), of which 6 are customizable widgets. Customizable parts 1 supports custom copywriting, including part names; custom parts 2–6 support: <1>Custom background pictures (16 pictures can be customized in total, and the customization is absolutely super beautiful! Before you customize, please Cut the picture to be customized in the album to the marked size); <2> Supports customizing the APP that opens after double-clicking the picture (equivalent to free DIY application icons, after customizing the startup icon, you can hide the corresponding icon on the desktop : The system sets the application lock to hide the application icon); <3>Support custom component names (default are custom components 1, 2, and 3, you can freely define them); if you want to apply multiple clock widgets, please pinch the desktop with two fingers to add multiple rainbow 4x2s The clock part is fine. 2. How to customize the desktop clock widget and the signature in the lower left corner of the lock screen: Click or slide the small white bar in the upper right corner of the lock screen to open the settings interface on the left side of the lock screen (click the small white bar again to close the settings interface), and then click the bottom <Theme customization > Button to enter the theme setting interface to customize. 4. There are 36 dynamic icons, which will be played after exiting the corresponding application; if there is something different from the screenshot after the theme is applied. please restart the phone and try;
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Rainbow MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.