Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Big sur MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Big sur
Description: Big time , big 5G icon , dual card signal , dock bar , 1000+ icons , lightweight stereo icon ( Lock screen ) 1. Unlock method : slide up on the lock screen to unlock ; 2. Payment card : Swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen ( must be the bottom ) to make an outgoing call . After making an outgoing call , you can swipe left and right to switch payment methods ; 3. Toolbar : slide down the lock screen to call out , you can customize 11 commonly used tools , you can turn off this function in Custom , 4. Negative one screen : slide right on the lock screen to call out , negative one screen can customize the avatar nickname , there is a quick payment function , and the 5 card lists can be customized to sort ; 5. Music module : the music module will be automatically displayed when playing music on the lock screen ; 6. Floating ball : Click on the floating ball to open the custom shortcut app page , and click on the blank position to exit ; 7. Customization : Click on the avatar at the top of the lock screen to enter the lock screen customization page , ( desktop ) 1. Double – click the text at the bottom of the widget to switch between 11 different widgets ; 2. Double – click the middle of the text at the bottom of the two widgets to hide the text at the bottom of the widget ; 3. Open the dock bar : switch to the system dark mode , and then restart ;
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Big sur MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.