Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Moonlight MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
Rating: 5 out of 5.
MIUI Themes Details:
Designer: Autumn breeze
Description: Click the left button in the upper right corner to open the function options , and the right button to enter the editing mode for visual operation There are three rows of cards , the first row is a fixed style ( the style can be switched in the function option interface ) . the second and third rows can be customized or deleted . The APP and card cover image can be modified in the customization ( click the ” More Settings ” button in the function option interface to enter the customization ) The flashlight and camera buttons at the bottom need to be long pressed for 1 second to turn on [ How to add a card to the desktop ] O Enough blank space should be reserved on the desktop long press the blank space on the desktop to enter the desktop editing Click the ” Add Tool ” button , select the clock of this theme and drag it to a blank space on the desktop . Repeat the above steps to add multiple clocks to different locations on the desktop . Exit the desktop editing , click the button in the center of the clock component to enter the editing mode : the button in the upper right corner switches the card , the button in the lower right corner switches the shape , and the center button completes the editing . App and card cover pictures can be customized ( click the ” More Settings ” button on the lock screen option interface to enter customization ) . Due to system reasons , restarting the phone or reapplying the theme may restore the desktop components to their original state .
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Moonlight MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.