Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Flower finch MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Flower finch
Designer: Strong rabbit dorunto
Description: This is the first work I return to the theme of Xiaomi, I hope you will like it, and I will make more fine themes with their own characteristics in the future. The function of the theme. Lock screen 1.Lock screen custom time style and time font. 2 Lock the screen to customize the charging animation. 3. A negative screen with complete lock screen functions, including shortcut tools, commonly used third-party applications, and payment scan code shortcuts. There is also a special feature: daily warm reminders. 4. Lock screen avatars, nicknames, and the level of the theme, and follow-up level feedback will be launched. 5. Add frosted glass effects to the lock screen, including lock screen notifications. Desktop 1. Good-looking original wallpaper 2. Adapt to 50 dynamic icons to make the desktop more vivid (you can lock the screen and turn off the custom settings for one screen). 3. Well-designed status bar, color battery, etc. 4. Dynamic and exquisite 4x24x3 desktop clock, you can watch the time, weather, you can also set your motto on the lock screen and display it on the 4×3 desktop clock 5. Nice drop-down notification Column 6. The global color, after repeated optimization, gives you a light and cheerful feeling. 7. Of course the icons are also absolutely exquisite, and a large number of third-party icons have also been adapted, and they are continuing to be adapted. 8. Beautiful gradual sliding feedback button. There are many details that will surprise you, come and experience it!
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Flower finch MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.