Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Intro UI MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Intro UI
Designer: Ocean, earth
Description: “Intro UI” is a gospel for enthusiasts who like dynamic icons! [Theme Highlights] The dynamic icon theme that took a month to make is full of details. A total of 80 60-frame dynamic icons + 450+ other static icons have been produced. The dynamic icon can choose to execute animation when the desktop is swiped, or execute animation after exiting the program. Using this theme will bring you a silky, brand new Ul experiencel! [Lock screen use] Swipe up on the lock screen to unlock, swipe right to enter the negative screen, you can open the quick application, Scan, payment code and other functions. Click on the avatar at the top left of the negative one screen, you can customize the avatar and signature of the lock screen, and you can also customize the dynamic effect of the dynamic icon. [Precautions] Mix and match the lock screen of other themes, the adapted state icon, and the animation is executed only when you exit the program. The sliding desktop will no longer perform animations, this is specially set for friends who mix and match. Click on the avatar at the top left of the desktop clock to wake up classmate Xiao Ai. After the avatar is changed on the lock screen, the desktop clock avatar will also be changed.
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Intro UI MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.