Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Light fireworks MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Light fireworks
Designer: Quiet Time
Description: 800+ icons, the theme update is recommended to delete and re-download, the lock screen is negative one screen click the settings button at the bottom to enter the lock screen customization (after turning off the negative screen, you can enter the theme wallpaper-my Module mashup-lock screen, reopen the bottom setting) 1. Swipe to unlock on the lock screen, support the official negative one screen plug-in, swipe left to enter the camera, swipe right to enter the negative one. 2. Desktop 2×4 dynamic clock, click the clock position to enter the clock app, click the date position to enter the calendar app, and click the weather position to enter the weather app. The calendar, clock, and weather can change dynamically. The desktop layout can be customized to 4×5 / 4×6 / 4×7 / 5×5 / 5×6 / 5×7 / 6×6 / 6×7 / 7×5 / 7×6 / 7×7, the recommended layout (5×5) MIUI (test version): Long press the desktop blank to enter the settings, click desktop settings, the layout settings display two layouts; click More settings-desktop layout rules, you can set more layouts. If not supported, you can only adjust the layout through the mashup desktop. Pay special attention!!! After changing the layout, if the clock appears to be restored to the default condition, reapply the theme to restore it. 4. New notification bar, new signal icon, new battery Icon; optimized version of brightness adjustment and volume adjustment, perfect rounded corners, more harmonious and more details, feel for yourself! I hope everyone can support, thanks!
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Light fireworks MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.