Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Pure Pro MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Pure Pro
Designer: Weird Temper
Description: The new theme you like is here! Pure Pro took 46 days to design and develop, deeply beautify the commonly used modules, redesign the fingerprint icon, fingerprint unlocking special effects, screen rest, etc. It also designed a very practical function “gear clock”, this function is specially designed for old mobile phones, open This function can use the old phone in front of the clock to adapt to 56 dynamic icons. Every time you slide the screen or exit the application, it will play a smooth animation. If you don’t like the dynamic icon, you can also customize it. 1. Swipe up to unlock 2. Tap the lower left corner to select the lock screen style, desktop clock style; tap the question mark to enter customization 3. Swipe right to call out the lock screen, negative one screen, slide left to call out the camera 4. Desktop application name font color is system Automatically reverse the color according to your wallpaper and cannot be customized. 5. Lock screen wallpaper customization: enter customization in the lower left corner of the lock screen. Find the system wallpaper switch. 6. The status bar cannot be changed color when charging. Set a dark picture in the album as a lock Screen wallpaper is fine. 7. Important note: 1. Some functions require the latest development version of the system to take effect. 2. There are many lock screen functions in this theme. We have written detailed graphic instructions on the official account. If you don’t know how to set it, you can read the instructions first. If you understand, you can join the group consultation 3. After the dynamic icon is closed, if the icon on other screens appears incomplete, press the power button once.
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Pure Pro MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.