Download latest version of MIUI Theme Editor 20.11.3 for Windows and Linux.
Today’s i am sharing the latest version of MIUI Theme Editor Software for pc. Theme Designing is not an easy task for all. However, with this tool anyone can now design their own Miui theme.
Xiaomi developers team has managed to release the English version of MIUI Theme Editor tool. This software allows you to design and to create your own Miui theme. It runs on Windows and Linux machines.
The Miui Theme Editor software comes with all necessary controls which help you to create or modify any official or third party theme. You can create themes for Miui 12, Miui 11 and Miui 10.
The software allows you to customize almost any aspects of MIUI user interface. You can configure the general apps icons, system apps icons, widget, notification, status bar, lockscreen, wallpaper and many other things.
You can also apply any theme directly to your phone from your pc and check how it’s look like.
MIUI Theme Editor 20.11.3 Changelog
- Added new version of USB pop-up window material and color value (settings-global settings-USB pop-up window)
- Added a new version of SMS settings list card background color value (the color value name is “New Version Settings List Big Card Background Color”)
- Optimized template details
- Fixed the problem that the 3D switch wallpaper of the lock screen plug-in cannot be pressed when the pop-up button of the fingerprint model under the screen.
DOWNLOAD MIUI THEME EDITOR
It is a portable software. Once downloaded, you don’t need to install the tool. It has no installer nor setup file. Simply grab the package, extract its content, and run the software. Some of its contents are not translated in English.
See also: Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Grab it from the link below:
How to use?
- Download the package above.
- Extract using either WinRAR or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on Windows. Linux users need to execute “start-linux.sh“.
- Enjoy designing MIUI Theme!