Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
ip12 MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Description: Theme highlights: fun sliding screen, light effects, dynamic wallpaper, dock bar (restart after turning on the dark mode of the system), 1000+ icons, 11 special effects, fingerprint hiding Tips: add WeChat hqbbaby to unlock the desktop clock super surprise hidden gameplay! The maximum size of the icon design can be adjusted down for those who like small icons. 1. Unlocking method: Swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen to unlock; 2. Fun slide screen: Swipe up on the lock screen to randomly display different emoj expressions. Swipe and slide, no longer boring; 3. Live wallpaper: Off by default, After opening, the wallpaper position will be refreshed every time the screen is turned on, you can also double-click the lock screen to try; 4. Shortcut: anti-inadvertent touch design, the flashlight and camera at the bottom of the lock screen are opened by long pressing; 5. Music module: the music module will be automatically displayed when playing music on the lock screen; 6. Negative screen: slide right on the lock screen to enter negative One screen (can be turned off); A negative screen has 6 squares, which are: album, memo, calendar, sports, weather, and battery. 7. Customization: Click the custom button at the bottom of the negative one screen to enter the lock screen customization, and there are many settings; 8. Lock screen special effects: The lock screen has 11 special effects, which are turned off by default and can be turned on as needed;
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
ip12 MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.