Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI 11 Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Streamer MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Description: There are too many lock screen functions. Be sure to read the following introduction carefully: Streamer-cool, gradient, fluid, multi-function lock screen *Enter the lock screen customization: swipe left to negative one screen-click on the avatar * External clock font function: please After decompressing the material package fonts.zip (can be customized by the author), a png file starting with time_ will appear, and then place the file under [Phone Memory/fonts], turn on the switch in the lock screen customization to experience [Lock Screen] 1. Click on the bottom bar to enter the lock screen settings 2. The lock screen settings include clock settings, wallpaper switching, date definition, position free movement and other functions 3. Add information screen display, support wallpaper switching and clock font color 4. Add music interface, Support center/left switch, add automatic color change and rotation album 5. Add weather interface, click on the air leaf icon to switch AQI display 6. Swipe left to negative one screen, add shortcut switch, scan code payment, weekly calendar, note, speed dial Other functions 7. Click the negative one-screen question mark icon to view the lock screen introduction 8. Support the right swipe to quickly turn on the camera function (more functions are waiting for you to discover~) [Theme) 1. Adapt to 48 common icons and some dynamic icons , Updated one after another later 2. Desktop clock can be set to synchronize lock screen settings (lock screen settings-synchronized desktop)
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Streamer MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
See also : Best of Video Wallpaper for MIUI 11 and 12
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.