Third Party MIUI Fonts
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing few best new miui fonts for all MIUI devices. These miui fonts can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO devices.
These MIUI fonts are completely free to use and you can download it from given link or official theme store. These MIUI fonts works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO devices running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 fonts or MIUI 12 fonts, then you are in right place.
I have listed the Top MIUI Fonts available on the MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 Theme Store, You can either download them from the given link or you can directly Search the Name on the MIUI Theme Store to Download and Apply the MIUI Fonts.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
See also : Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
MIUI FONTS PREVIEW
See also : Best of Third Party MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
MIUI Font Download Link
|1. Succulent Cub Juice|
|2. Unexpected accident|
|3. Plunged into a gentle twilight|
|4. Children’s love affects walking in the arena|
|5. Is a friend who has been in love for a long time|
How to apply MIUI Global Fonts
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI fonts.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Fonts
Method 1:- MIUI Fonts with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Font from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI fonts from your storage.
- Import MIUI Font and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Fonts with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Fonts and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Fonts and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Fonts with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Fonts.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Fonts on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Fonts with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Font and enjoy.