Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new MIUI 12 Themes for all MIUI devices. This MIUI Themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Pure Empty MIUI Theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely Dark Mod support. This MIUI Theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official Theme store link. This MIUI Themes works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 Themes or MIUI 12 Themes, then you are in right place.
MIUI is known for its huge customization and modifications ability. MIUI Themes which you can use in any Xiaomi Devices for customization and modifications which are available in MIUI Theme Store. MIUI official Theme or any Third party MIUI Theme can change the look of your Xiaomi Device. So feel free to use and share a very beautiful and latest MIUI 12 or MIUI 11 Theme for your Xiaomi MI, Redmi or POCO devices.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Name: Pure Empty
Designer: Star, Broken
Description: 1. Slide up to unlock 2. Tap the bottom left corner of the screen to enter the lock screen settings interface, you can personalize the lock screen 3. In the settings interface, you can choose the lock screen wallpaper and time style 4. Tap the bottom left of the screen Enter the lock screen music 5. Swipe left to turn on the negative screen, slide right to turn on the camera 6. You can change the clock settings of the desktop in the personalized settings (the personalized settings entry is at the bottom of the lock screen settings interface, the first button, Click to enter) [Prompt] 1. It is recommended to restart the phone to reach a perfect state for the first use. 2. The desktop clock does not display: Turn off the screen and unlock it to solve the theme problem.
Pure Empty MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
MIUI Themes Download Link:
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
- Change your region to India
- Click on official theme store link
- Open with theme store download and apply
- Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
- Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
- Open Themes application.
- Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
- Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
- Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
- Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
- Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
- Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
- Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
- Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
- Connect your phone in adb mod
- “for adb mod”
- Goto setting then About phone
- Tap 7 times on MIUI version
- Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
- enable USB debugging mod
- Open downloaded MIUI Themes.
- Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
- apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.