Third Party MIUI Themes
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing brand new miui themes for all MIUI devices. This miui themes can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Thanks to the MIUI Themes Developer.
MIUI Themes Details:
Description: iOS MIUI Theme with huge lock screen customization, iOS control center
See also: Best of Global MIUI 11 and 12 Themes
Pro MIUI THEMES PREVIEW
MIUI Themes Download Link:
MIUI Theme MTZ
How to apply MIUI Global Themes
1. Change your region to India
2. Click on official theme store link
3. Open with theme store download and apply
4. Restart your phone after apply MIUI themes.
How to apply MIUI China or MIUI Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
1. Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
2. Open Themes application.
3. Browse downloaded MIUI themes from your storage .
4. Import MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
1. Download Theme Editor app for MIUI from Play Store.
2. Browse downloaded MIUI Themes and select it and then click on the Start.
3. Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
4. Click on Install MIUI Themes and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
1. Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
2. Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
3. Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
4. Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
5. Open downloaded MIUI Themes.
6. Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
1. Open the Theme Store app.
2. In themes option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension .mtz
3. apply MIUI Theme and enjoy.