Global MIUI Theme
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing a brand new miui theme for all MIUI 11 devices. This miui theme can change the look of your XIAOMI MI, Redmi and POCO device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Realiox 13_Dual MIUI theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely dark mod support. This MI theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official theme store link. This Redmi theme works perfectly on any XIAOMI MI, Redmi or POCO device running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. If you are looking for best MIUI 11 theme or MIUI 12 theme, then you are in right place.
Thanks to the Developer.
Name: Realiox 13_Dual
Designer: Hitesh Soni
Official Theme Store Link
Realiox 13_Dual MIUI THEME PREVIEW
For Global Themes
1. Change your region to India
2. Click on official theme store link
3. Open with theme store download and apply
4. Restart your phone after apply theme.
For China or Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
1. Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
2. Open Themes application.
3. Browse downloaded theme from your storage .
4. Import and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
1. Download Theme Editor app from Play Store.
2. Browse downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
3. Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
4. Click on Install and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
Theme Editor Software in your computer.
2. Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
3. Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “srart-linux.sh” on Linux.
4. Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
5. Open downloaded MIUI Theme.
6. Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
1. Open the Theme Store app.
2. In theme option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension.mtz
3. apply and enjoy.