Third Party MIUI Theme
Hello XIAOMI MIUI User,
Today I am sharing a brand new theme for all MIUI 11 devices. This theme can change the look of your XIAOMI device to make it very attractive and delightful.
Pin Blue UI theme is very clean and has decent layout. The look of icons, setting panels, notification, status bar, lock screen, all are awesome with completely dark mod support. This theme is completely free to use and you can download it from official theme store link.
Thanks to the Developer.
Designer: Black Niger
Pin MIUI THEME PREVIEW
For Global Themes
1. Change your region to India
2. Click on official theme store link
3. Open with theme store download and apply
4. Restart your phone after apply theme.
For China or Third party Themes
Method 1:- MIUI Themes with Designer Account:
1. Download MIUI Theme from above link with .mtz extension on your Xiaomi phone.
2. Open Themes application.
3. Browse downloaded theme from your storage .
4. Import and apply.
Method 2:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor:
1. Download Theme Editor app from Play Store.
2. Browse downloaded MIUI Theme and select it and then click on the Start.
3. Click on Next and Edit file name or path.
4. Click on Install and apply.
Method 3:- Install Third Party MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor Software:
1. Download Theme Editor Software in your computer.
2. Extract Downloaded package using WinRar or 7zip.
3. Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on windows or “start-linux.sh” on Linux.
4. Connect your phone in adb mod
“for adb mod”
i. Goto setting then About phone
ii. Tap 7 times on MIUI version
iii. Now goto Additional settings then Developer options
iv. enable USB debugging mod
5. Open downloaded MIUI Theme.
6. Click on Menu and then apply to phone.
Install Global or Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIRoom, MIUIPro etc.
1. Open the Theme Store app.
2. In theme option Import downloaded MIUI Theme with extension.mtz
3. apply and enjoy.